Saab 900 16v Turbo hose layout

Can anyone out there tell me, or let me know where I can find, the layout of the vacuum hoses on a 1988 16v 900 Turbo. I've looked in Haynes and found a site on the web, but they describe a slightly different model than mine. The one that I have does not have T junctions on the inlet manifold. They are just single ports. I know that it was my own stupid fault for not taking more notice, but any help that anyone can give me on where they are all supposed to go would be really appreciated.

Reply to
Anthony Spalding