SAAB 9000 1997 Radio again

Hi,

Probably my final question on radio things for the above car.

Can anyone who has the car with the original factory fitted aerial (antenna or mast) tell me how many sections it has when fully extended.

Mine was showing 3 sections, after a bit of persuasion it shows 4. I am not sure if I want to tag it anymore to see if there is a 5th section.

TIA Charles

Reply to
Charles C.

Sounds like your atenna is in need of some WD sray. Good luck papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK

Yes I have done that already. The question is "how many sections" make up the aerial?

:-) Charles

PS. And I was getting to fancy the idea of a new radio/CD player.

Reply to
Charles C.

Just went checked my '93 90002l. lpt and it only shows 3 sections when fully..erect. Remember, it's not the number of sections you have, but what you do with them that count ;) fnarrr..

Reply to
Nasty Bob