Saab 9000 Owners & Enthusiasts contribute to Saabhistory.com

Saab 9000 Owners & Enthusiasts,

Hello. I am writing you to let you know that longtime Saab 9000 enthusiast has provided a wonderful writeup of his time with the Saab brand and his unwavering passion for the 9000 here on Saabhistory.com

Andy Ponnaz of Bankok, Thailand has also recently contributed to this film project.

I am also wondering if you and any other Saab 9000 enthusiasts that you know of could donate just a small fraction of the $30 remaining for an extremely rare Saab 9000 film that I plan to get converted into digital format for everyone to experience online. This video is the "Design, Development & Introduction" of the Saab 9000 model.

I hope that there are others as enthusiastic about the 9000 out there as these folks are, because we really need to get this Saab 9000 introduction vintage film converted from the reel into the electronic format for us all to enjoy.

Here is the information about the film, with a small clip I managed to take with my point & shoot digital camera because it was on a 16mm reel on a projector. The final version will be digitally telecined, resulting high quality in both video and audio.

Here is the 16mm reel:
Once the video is converted, it will extremely high quality with no background noise, etc. as it will be professionally converted from 16mm format -> to electronic format (MPEG-2)

There is a donate link on the left-hand column of the site for your contribution.

I look forward to your response and thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Saabhistory

Reply to
SG