Saab 9000 rear doors - interchangeable?

Are the rear doors the same on all 9000s? My 9000 cde has some rust bubbling on the nearside rear door - I am thinking of replacing it with one from a scrap car but I need to know if they are all the same.

Thanks Tony

Reply to
TMack

they're certainly interchangeable between 4 or 5 door body styles.

There might be model year differences though as one set is listed 85-89, the other 90- on. If it's from a similar year you should be OK.

Reply to
chris

Thanks for the info

Tony