Saab 9000 shocking at turn to the right

My Saab 9000 CSE 2.0i engine has very strong vibrations when I make a turn to the right. When I press the clutch-pedal in that moment, the motor is dead; when I release the clutch-pedal again, the motor immediately comes alive by the speed of the car. Immediately when I go straight forward, the engine works normal.

Is there anybody who has an idea what causes this?

I appreciate your answer very much!

Gety

Reply to
karelhengeveld