Saab 95 96 99 900 Manual Steering Rack boot kits on Ebay (Sydney .au)

Hi everyone,

I've listed some brand new manual steering rack boots that are spec'd to suit Saab 95 96 99 and 900 models for certain years. I don't have a 99 so they're better off going to people who can make use of them:

The kits are in Sydney Australia.

Get back to me if you have any questions about them.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

Strange... L/R boots on 95/96/97 are the same, why would there be two different ones in your kit? Why would they only fit 1967-1978? there were no changes from 1978-1980 so if they fit, they fit up to 1980.

BTW, SAAB 'belows' part no for the 95/96/97 was 78 46 025

Reply to
MH

I'll open the other two kits today and see what's inside them - if they're different I'll let you know.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site