saab 96, on V plate

Hi, just wondering if anyone had seen anything similar - Saab 93 convertable, 4 yrs old and the front bulkhead has cracked. Have there been any other incidents of this?

Reply to
Chris

What car exactly do you mean?

------- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '87 900T8

Reply to
MH

Hi - sorry it's a friends. but she said it was a Saab 93 convertable, year

2000. we were just a bit concerned that there was a crack in the bulkhead after just 4 years. thanks chris
Reply to
Chris

That would be highly unusual. Contact Saab via a visit to a Saab dealer. I'm sure they will help with a problem like that.

Reply to
_Bob_

Reply to
saabtech

No kidding? They certainly have kept it quiet. I have not seen any other complaints posted on-line.

Reply to
Bob

Thanks all - very interesting. I'm a bit shocked.

Reply to
Chris