[Saab_c900] FA: Misc. Saab C900 parts for sale on Ebay (Sydney Australia).

Hi everyone,

I've listed the following miscellaneous Saab C900 parts for sale on Ebay:

- Power Steering Pump for Saab C900's 1979 to 1989

- VDO Fuel Level Sender for Saab C900's 1983 and Up
- Windshield Windscreen Reservoir and Pump for Saab C900
- Windshield Windscreen Wiper Motors for Saab C900's
- New Bosch Amber Foglight Retainers Saab Audi VW etc.
- Hatchback Louvre Set - Possibly for Saab C900's (?) !
- Saab 4-Stud Wheels with Kumho Powermax 769 Tyres !
- Saab 4-Stud Wheels with Michelin Pilot Tyres !
- Saab 4-Stud Wheels with Falken Tyre !
- Saab 4-Stud Wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyre !
- Saab Wheel Centre Clips (7 Available) !
All items are located in Sydney, Australia. World-wide shipping is available (take note that the large/heavy/bulky items require special packing and shipping).

Let me know if you have any questions or queries before bidding.

Regards,

Craig.

-- Craig's Saab C900 Page -->

Sydney, NSW Australia Craig's Saab C900 Workshop -- For all Saab C900 Enthusiasts world-wide!

Craig's Saab C900 Site