[Saab_c900] Forums updated - new forums, better layout, etc.

Hi everyone,

Thankyou to everyone who has supported and contributed to the web-based online forums on my website.

I've freshened up the website's main forum index page at "

" to give it a cleaner,easier to read look that is better matched to the rest of that page. Also, I have added three new forums and completely re-organised the forum ordering so it makes more sense. The new forums are:

- the Guest Lobby which is available to everyone at:

- the Saab C900 Image Gallery at:

- the Saab General Trading Post at:

In addition to a re-vamping and re-arrangement of the web forums, the main website image gallery page has been tidied up, and so has the special-feature Saab C900 Enduro page.

Please let me know if you have any problems with the site or with the forums. I am experimenting with different style packages at present to work out which one best suits the forums, so you might notice that the default style varies over the coming days. 8-)

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Site