[Saab_c900] performance upgrading for B201 8V NA engines... and a lead

Hi everyone,

After asking around in various forum sites (Saabscene, Saablink, my own site's forums, etc.), I received a lead that Brad from KC Saab in the US has done work with performance upgrading B201 NA engines. I've emailed Brad and already received one reply asking for a bit more info on what I'm aiming to achieve, so with luck he can give me more leads on finding useful parts.

I've already found that Swedish Performance at "

" have special camshafts for B201 NAengines available, so that's a good start. Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site