[Saab_c9000] Jak Stoll performance website part of Saabnet? (fwd)

Hi everyone,

I just happened to have a desire to look at the Jak Stoll performance website (searched for the URL through google) and found that it appears to have become part of Saabnet and access from my subnet (through my proxy server) is blocked just as it's blocked to the saabnet.com website itself.

Is anyone else aware of this? How long has Jak Stoll's outfit been a commercial sponsor of Saabnet?

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

His loss. I'll avoid doing business with him as well, even though I'm (probably) not blocked. It's one thing to give the megalomaniac idiot sponsorship money, it's yet a different set of problems to let said idiot limit who sees your marketing site.

Ah well, sounds like they deserve each other.

Reply to
Dave Hinz