SAAB Certified Warranty

Is it possible to get the SAAB Certified Warranty on a non-dealer car...obviously, it's gonna be for a fee if available? This warranty extends to 100k...

Reply to
Guy

The best place to go for an answer to that, in my opinion, would be the "contact us" part of saab's website. They promise an answer in 1 business day (or so). I think the answer is probably no, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Reply to
ngwcaa