SAAB Classic 900 Special Editions (1979-1994)

Blatant "big-up" for my project website ...

The site:

Updates:

Updates RSS:

I've undertaken this project for the last couple of years and there's still more to come :o I've recently applied the new-look, hence the re-post of an old topic.

Again, many thanks indeed to all contributors, proof-readers, bug-blasters and what-not :) Thanks a million. I would be very grateful if people would check through their private stashes of pictures and brochures for any further media that could be useful, have a read through the pages and comment on improvements, suggestions and corrections ... No death threats though, please :(

Reply to
Paul Halliday

Anything in the VIN to confirm the special editions? I have 180 of the

1993 CET (Commemorative Edition Turbo) [US] :-) I know where I can get my hands on a 1994 CET (Commemorative Edition Turbo) Convertible [US]. . .

Paul Halliday wrote:

Reply to
ma_twain