Saab Dealership Scale Model 1/32" = 1'0" is coming along nicely

Saab Dealership Scale Model 1/32" = 1'0" is coming along nicely

I used referential scaling from photos of existing buildings online, to get the measurements, then came across a nice blueprint of one facility with which I was able to extrude elevations of! :)

I hope it looks nice! I wish I could have gotten it at 1/43 scale so that all of my model Saabs would fit nicely next to it, but that would be just too large!! :)

Enjoy!!!

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy