SAAB GUY SERVER PROBLEM SOLVED

GET AHOLD OF ME AND I WILL SOLVE YOUR BANDWIDTH PROBLEM............. I WILL BE WAITING FOR A REPLY!

Reply to
budd0413

Don't hold your breath - he's been offered many technical solutions over the past months. The obvious solutions haven't been appealing to him.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Dave,

What are you talking about? I am trying to get everything over to google.com now

I am listening to this person whomever they are.

SG

Reply to
SG

You didn't want to hear about bittorrent or about reducing your resolution. I got the impression at the time that you weren't listening. Apparently you weren't. Several of us proposed workable solutions, but you preferred to complain instead about your hosting costs, remember?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Dave,

A) I wanted it easy for novice users to download videos

B) I didn't want to sacrifice quality in the videos.

Reply to
SG

I sent you an e-mail

Reply to