Saab Insurance

I challenge anybody to beat our insurance premium....

'88 Saab 900i 2-dr, coverage for us from June until December, up to the point at which we leave Spain for Africa.

Free.... Yep, not a penny.

We managed to persuade the lovely people at Alexander Forbes to sponsor us for the Plymouth-Dakar to the tune of the insurance we needed. Nice people, and I've been using 'em for classic car policies and my main car insurance for years - they've always managed to give me very good quotes, and - more importantly - the service is SUPERB.

Team Desert Vikings Plymouth-Dakar Challenge 2004 - Across the Sahara by Saab...

Sponsor us, please.... Paypal to snipped-for-privacy@chapmanconsult.co.uk

Reply to
Adrian
*ka-ching* Gee thanks!! :-P I just switched over the 21st Century Insurance for $745 for 6 months. Cheapest insurance in comparison to the others... And definitely less than that $1100 that Allstate decided to start charging me after 3 years at $600 every 6 months.

Not worried about car payments, since I bought the car cash. A nice big fat check for $43K or so out the door.

Oh well. Kinda funny how the insurance for my C-class mercedes *didn't* go up. Whatever.

-ME

Reply to
Marc Escuro

$609 a YEAR?? I wish it was that cheap for me. Nothing's cheap in San Francisco.

-ME

Reply to
Marc Escuro