Saab New Campaign "What we Learned in the AIr, now available on the ground"

Saab New Campaign "What we Learned in the AIr, now available on the ground"

You've got to click on the SportCombi!

Then take a look at the video in the trunk of the SportCombi!

Very nice!!!

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

Well, being a GM company since more than 5 years there is not much aircraft technology knowhow left at Saab cars.

Reply to
th

TH,

That's why they (GM) needs to community through their Advertising/Marketing partnership with LOWE LINTAS (NY) and LOWE BRINDFORDS (SWEDEN) part of LOWE Partners Worldwide to communite to Saab Technologies ( Saab Aerospace) in Sweden to get such historical information such as footage, etc.

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, Saab Guy at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 28/08/2005 19:50:

Don't SAAB planes have Volvo engines, anyway?

PH

Reply to
Paul Halliday

PH,

So Saab will eventually put a Ford (Volvo) engine in their Saab?

What's new, remember the Ford V4? :)

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

Aerospace and cars... The embattled British Leyland/Rover cars was handed over to British Aerospace sometime in the 1980's, I think for one GBP. The then UK Trade Secretary thought that there could be some synergy between the two engineering strands that might rub off on the car production. He had probably read some SAAB car brochures

-LOL! Things didn't quite go after his head and British Leyland was sold again to BMW who had another go at it. By the way, BMW also have aircraft ancestry. It didn't work either, so the company was handed to a consortium in the UK for 10 GBP. It worked up to a couple of months ago when it folded. A Chinese car manufacturer is now looking at the company.

Reply to
Johannes

Advertising/Marketing

It's actually been sold. Or rather various bits have been sold to different bidders.

" Rover sold to Nanjing Automobile "

But Shanghai Automotive had already purchased the rights to their engines IIRC and maybe some other stuff too.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear