Saab Oil Sludge Problems

RE: Saab Oil Sludge Problems

We are currently investigating design defects in Saab vehicles which can lead to oil sludge problems and engine failure. The models are:

1999 - 2003 Saab 9-5 with the turbocharged 2.3 liter four-cylinder engine. 2000 - 2003 Saab 9-3 with the turbocharged 2.0 liter four-cylinder engine. 1999 Saab 9-3 Viggen with the turbocharged 2.3 liter four-cylinder engine. We are interested in hearing the details of anyone's experiences, including any dealings with Saab or Saab dealers in connection with its "extended warranty" offer.

PLEASE CONTACT:

Carla Bradmon, Paralegal Irwin & Boesen, P.C.

501 South Cherry Street Suite 500 Denver, CO 80246-1327

E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@irwin-boesen.com

Phone: 800-964-1911 Fax: 303-320-1915

Website:

ablanscet

This smells like a class action suit...

Reply to
Fred W

Nothing wrong with that... the sludge problems are well documented. Clogged screens, PSV issues, etc. Lots of motors dying. If Saab is not treating people right in the repair department, a suit is reasonable. I know they are fixing some cars, but I think they (GM) are insisting on lots of oil change documentation from anyone before they honor the claim - and since it's a known problem, that would be unreasonable. If they are, they deserve to be sued.

Reply to
- Bob -