Saab on 'men and motors'

Did anyone see the Saab feature on uk digital channel 'men and motors'? They gave an introduction to Saab from airplanes to latest GM 9-3 sports saloon. Though they missed a couple of things, such as 9-2x, SUV and Variable Compression Ratio engine. But probably OK for such a short feature. The 9-5 design started in early 90's and then the project was scrapped, only to be resurrected in 1993 as project 640. There was some nice pics of the

92 prototype and later production model, but this car was in horrible green because Saab had bought up gallons of the paint off the military.
Reply to
Johannes

In message , Johannes writes

1130hrs on Monday 1430hrs Tuesday

One perhaps to record and then post with the other Saab videos on Google?

Cheers,

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Sinclair

Yep. I saw it by chance. It's a bit of an odd program isn't it? The narrator had an english accent, but spoke in American, using terms like "station wagon" and "gasoline". I couldn't work out if it was an english program that had been specially Americanized, or an American one that had been dubbed into english.

Definitely worth a look though, if you're a bit of a Saab nut :o)

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

Yup. Good show, nice to see a condensed but "fairly" accurate history.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Keith,

Do you think that you or someone could record this on Tuesday?

I hear it is has quite good, and rare Saab footage.

- Ryan

Reply to
SG