SAAB Parts at 70% Off til 09/30/2012

Parts and Accessories Clearance Sale

In order to make room for the daily arrival of new parts, we are holding a = Warehouse Clearance and Inventory Reduction Sale. The sale offers significa= nt savings on a wide variety of parts and accessories at up to 70% off MSRP= .

Parts are available for a wide range of models; including the 900, 9000, Vi= ggen, Classic 9-5 and 9-3. The promotion runs now to September 30th or whil= e supplies last. Sales, service and installation are available at all parti= cipating Official Saab Service Centers.

Download list with parts ad prices:

I got the information from the following web site.

Clipper_Lives

Warehouse Clearance

Viggen, Classic 9-5 and 9-3.

You may want to give a location (country, and if US, east or west coast) for your parts.

Reply to
PeterD

Warehouse Clearance

Viggen, Classic 9-5 and 9-3.

I am no way affiliated with this company. Nor do I know anything about them. I just passing the information that I saw on their web site.

Reply to
Clipper_Lives

I just passing the information that I saw on their web site.

Uh, OK, now I understand. Thanks for the 'heads up.'

Reply to
PeterD