Saab restarts production line in Trollhättan

From AB

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 The first pre-series car assembled today

"I am pleased that today we have assembled our first car to verify all the production processes here in Trollhättan. Prior to our decision to start production of Saab cars, we need to finalize a few remaining dialogues to build partnerships with suppliers. We now know that the plant is ready for production", said Mattias Bergman, acting President for Nevs.

Reply to
MummyChunk

25 years with SAAB, Started in 1987. I will believe it when it goes on sale in a dealership.
Reply to
John Myers