Saab Scale Models (1:43)?

All,

How can one get companies to make OLDER and some newer Saab models in 1:43 scale? Do they need blueprints or what??

I want to see some, such as the 9-7x, and other models even many classic 900s and 9000s too which are almost impossible to find.

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

In message , Saab Guy writes

What about these...

(or

if the link fails to wrap properly). Can't see any of the badge engineered Saabs here mind you.

All the best,

Andy

Reply to
news07

You think 900 and 9000 are OLD? Plenty of 1:43 9000 by Corgi. See

I do not sell them, check eBay)

Reply to
MH

Martin Hilvers, you and Mr. Powell have some great Model websites!

What models do you have?

I would like your e-mail address to show you some photos of what I got. Is it on your website?

SG

Reply to
SG