saab96

help im looking for 2 doors for my 96 anyone help Dave U.K

Reply to
derek laybourn

I go to Home Depot five times a week (okay, I work there), and can guarantee that there never will be any Saab doors.

Reply to
Jim Mowreader

Reply to
Jim Mowreader

I disagree; I go there several times a week (OK, I pay your salary it would seem ;) ), and when I'm there, there are at least 4 Saab doors...two left, two right. But, I haven't seen Saab 96 doors there since two summers ago, when I had the '65 up and running.

Dave "Topic drift to ancient threads is _fun_" Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz