Saabvideos now has a blog!

All,

After many requests, Saabvideos.com now has a blog with the original video archive integrated into the site nicely. I look forward to seeing your posts about the content.

Best,

SG

Reply to
SG

How many ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Graham,

I don't have a specific number. I just remember getting a lot of e-mails asking me.

Have you visited yet? I don't see any comments by you yet..

Talk to you soon.

SG

Reply to
SG

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, SG at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on

16/08/2006 23:08:

Good work ... Nice improvement. Good to have a feed at last.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Paul,

Thanks! If you can post some comments, I'd love to hear them on the blog!

The 9-2x owners are thrilled about my recent writeup! They are a very enthusiastic crowd, and I respect them, because many Saab owners don't really accept the 9-2x, hence won't accept the owners as well. It is great to see what they are doing! :) There are a lot of them after looking through saab92x.com

What is your favorite video and what would you like to see more of?

Best,

SG

Oh yes. Not enough European content for my liking of course. The US stuff is very different presentationally.

Didn't realise I could do that.

Likewise.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I have a general comment here. After leaving a comment and filling in the captcha, as a user, one is left hanging ... Perhaps, being referred back to the original section of the blog would be good? I tried a page refresh and was informed that too many attempts had caused a lock, or something like that.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday