Safety Certificate Required - Ottawa, Ontario

Good Day, I just purchased a 1994 Saab 900 S 2.5L V6 and I need to acquire a safety certificate to register the vehicle. There are only minor issues that will prevent the vehicle from passing a conventional safety however I cannot afford to have them addressed at this point because I spent everything I had on the vehicle. I need to acquire an illegitimate safety so I can get the vehicle on the road. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Rowan Ashe

Reply to
Knotted