Selling my 1996 Saab 900 SE Turbo 5 Speed

Black

115,000 Miles Great condition. loaded with - power windows, power seats, memory seats, automatic climate control, A/C, GREAT in the snow *, leather. Replaced front speakers and head unit for excellent sound. Has trailer hitch (was only used once, so no extra wear on car from towing). SID has some dead pixels, but is functional/readable.

  • I also have a spair set of 4 wheels, 3 with good snow tires on them if you're interested

Reply to
Jamie