Shop Manual for 9000 Turbo?

The best use of the Haynes manual (came with the car) appears to be for home heating.

Where can I get a real manual? Apparently there is no Bently like for the 900 and I could not find much online today.

There is

and
but it would be nice to have a shop manual

Thanks,

Charles

Reply to
Charles

:-) Yes, very annoying sometimes.

Turbo Charger 1. General Information If the car has a turbo then read on. 2. Removal Unscrew the turbo charger and remove. 3. Refitting Follow 2. in reverse order.

Reply to
Johannes

Try ebay for a Saab Shop Manual on the '92

lots of great resources on the web

search on Saab 9000

is > The best use of the Haynes manual (came with the car) appears to be for > home heating.

Reply to
KeithG

I bought a manual on CDROM for my '93 9000CSE (which I no longer own). It was put out by Popular Mechanix / AllData and I think I picke dit up at AutoZone. It contains all the Service bulletins from Saab, etc. But it was not very complete. With that, all the web sites I have bookmarked and the Haynes book I have always managed to find what I needed, and I did some pretty major stuff, like head gaskets and timing chains.

Reply to
Malt_Hound