SID in 2000 9-5

I recently bought a 2000 Saab 9-5. The SID has some pixels that are not working, and I found some information at

about repairing it. Should I try repairing it myself or buy a new one? Where could I buy one?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Haberman

Scania 9-3

If it is saab certified, then the warranty is still in effect. In fact, the warranty on my 2000 9-5 is still in effect, I think (4 years). I haven't hit the time limit yet... if at all possible, let the dealer do it.

Harvey

Reply to
Harvey White

Reply to