jon

Reply to
jon banquer

in article bpueh2$1s4gpl$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-168325.news.uni-berlin.de, jon banquer at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 25/11/2003 02:23:

Yes, or Bosch ... Some swear by Magnecor.

PFS

seem very competitive in the UK. By themodel, can I assume you're in the UK? Otherwise, take advice from yourcountry(wo)men :)

Yes. I use a Lucas cap, Bosch rotor, Bosch HT leads and NGK sparks plugs.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Paul,

I live in the U.S.... Arizona.

The Bosch wires are about half the price of the Magnecor's. One a stock engine with a stock ignition system what would I gain by using Magnecor's ? Any reason that the Magnecor's would last longer than the Bosch wires ?

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

in article bq0nop$1tru5o$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-168325.news.uni-berlin.de, jon banquer at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 25/11/2003 23:12:

I wouldn't think there's much gain in performance leads if you're not running the car above stock. If Bougicord are available, go for them - Saab fit these as standard. Otherwise, go for the Bosch.

Ensure you are running the right NGK plugs - BCP7EV, although expensive, are well worth it for the classic 900.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Paul,