SPORT MODE

Dear all! My car is 97 900s Conv. and I found the sport mode does not make any different !!! Any idea? Thks! Mark

Reply to
Mark

in article cc6ook$ snipped-for-privacy@imsp212.netvigator.com, Mark at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 03/07/2004 18:01:

What were you expecting it to do and what does it (not) do?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday

I drove a 1997 900 Turbo convertible auotmatic. The sport mode delayed the shift points. The net effect was a more abrupt shift than the normal mode. I usually drive manual transmissions and the sport mode felt like a novice driver with a manual.

Reply to
ma_twain

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, ma_twain at ma snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 04/07/2004 20:34:

The last "sport mode" car I was in was an early '90s Vauxhall Cavalier. The shift points were about at the end of the rev range. That car also had a "snow mode" button as well, which got deployed by the passenger (me) with great mirth :evil:

Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday