Squealing Wheel

Hi All,

When I'm driving at low speeds, I get an intermittent but fairly loud & high pitch squealing from my front right wheel (97 900), but it seems to disappear when I get over 30-40mph. I've cleaned out the brakes, but I suspect that the pads probably need changing even though there's plenty left on the pads. Has anyone experienced anything similar & could point me in the right direction before I whip the wheel off please?

tia

kds :-)

Reply to
kingdoodlesquat