SRS light stays on while driving

today when i started my '97 900SE and noticed that the SRS (airbags) light stayed on and the central warning light was on as well. the car didn't involve in any big or small accidents at all. nothing went wrong before today and everything has been running well except this annoying light. I'm wondering it is really a problem with the SRS system, the airbags or it's more likely a problem with the sensor. do i have to sent the car to dealers or can i actully go to other less expensive place and have the car checked? anybody experienced similar problem before and how did you do with it? thank you so much in advance for any suggestions and advices.

LQ

Reply to
LQ