Steel Wheels for '86 c900

Hello All, Anyone know where I can get a set of steel wheels for my c900T in the US? I do not want to ruin my three spokes this winter, as I just had them reconditioned.

Just for reference: The wheel size is:

15" 4x4.5 (4x114.3), 45+ offset

The tire size is:

190/60r15

Also, remeber they changed wheel sizes in '88, so any wheels from that year on will not fit my 900.

Thanks all, Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy

?

Reply to
- Bob -

Tried them, no luck. Most sites won't give wheel replacements for that model 900, and they will not let you pick based on size.

JB

Reply to
Jeremy

Reply to
Norman Boyce

there are 4 on e-bay right now in CT. With snows and they are 4 lug.

Reply to
Norman Boyce

Give Greer Enterprises a call. I've been buying tires from Pat for close to 20 years now, he's a Nokian importer and dealer.

Greer Enterprises, 1909 S. 74th Street West Allis, WI 53219 Phone: (414) 545-2296

Ask for Pat and it wouldn't hurt to mention my name. I need to talk to him soon myself. Today better than tomorrow, we're getting a snowstorm in Milwaukee tomorrow so you want to beat the rush of calls he'll have tomorrow.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

If you call you can usually dig through the red tape and they can find what you need.

Reply to
- Bob -

But is the 'i' long or short?

Reply to
John B

Short, otherwise there'd be an "e" hanging out with the "i". He'll know who you mean either way though ;)

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz