Steering wheel removal- ABS

The var is a 1992 900. I'm feeling resistance in my steering wheel, and it seems to be coming from the wheel itself, not the pump or rack.

I'd like to look around , but the Bentley manual says not to remove a steering wheel with an airbag. It does not give any instructions. Does anyone know how to remove this wheel without running into airbag problems?

Thanks much, Chris

Reply to
Chris O'Malley