Stiff Heater Controls Repair Estimate Anyone?

I understand that stiff controls for temperature and air direction/distribution are pretty common on 9-3s. We have a NG 900 too and those controls are fine, but for some reason, those on our '99 9-3 are all but seized. Has anyone on the list had this repair done? I was wondering how much I'm likely to pay and thought that there must be someone out there who could give me some idea of cost. I'm in the UK. Any comments gratefully received.

TIA

Steve

Reply to
NewsOnline