Subaru Legacy GT?

Anyone else think this car looks suspiciously like the 9-3, especially from the profile?

Dan

No

Reply to
Walp

I don't see it at all... if anything it looks (profile wise) like a Lexus of the maybe late 90s early 00s.

Reply to
Chris Campbell

No. Looks like a boring Subaru to me. I can't figure how it is they can consistently design such bland or plain ugly looking cars to be honest.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear