Tail gate in NE

Hello all, Anyone seen a classic 900 three door in a junkyard in Eastern MA/Sothern NH/Northern RI that has a good hatch on it? I need one to replace mine which was the victim of a hit and run at the local mall last year. It is still intact but leaks like a sieve in the rain. Rust has also infiltrated the interior of it.

Jeremy

Reply to
BK

Jeremy,

There is a great place with tons of Saabs outside of Gardner, MA on Route 2 heading towards Boston (in between Gardner and Leominster), it is NOT ABC auto parts. It's on the same side of the highway as Gardner, MA. I forget the darned name of it. They will have it, without question TONS OF SAABS there.

SG

Reply to
SG

is it b&d?

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

Yes, I believe it is.

They are the ones that are a division of green leaf auto recyclers, etc. or something like that.

SG

Reply to
SG

(almost all the junkyards in North America) assuming you mean a 900 hatchback trunk lid with spoiler this website turns up almost 200 folks with these forsale.

Reply to
water modem