Trade

BlankI have a 1992 Saab 9000CD. Love it to death, but feel I should trade up a few years - maybe to a '95 or '96, and maybe another 9000 or a 900SE. I live on Prince Edward Island and there is no Saab dealership here. The nearest one is in Halifax and when I contacted them, they said they don't deal in older models (seems a '96 is "old"). Any ideas on where or how I can trade my beauty in?

Reply to
Carole Kennedy

Blank

few years - maybe to a '95 or '96, and maybe another 9000 or a 900SE. I live on >Prince Edward Island and there is no Saab dealership here. The nearest one is in Halifax and when I contacted them, they said they don't deal in older models >(seems a '96 is "old"). Any ideas on where or how I can trade my beauty in?

If you like the car you might consider just keeping it. If you do want something newer I suggest buying from a private owner and selling the car you have, you'll likely get a better deal that way.

Reply to
James Sweet