Tyre Pressures

Hi All, I'm running my C900 S on 205/60/15 V rated tyres. Anyone know the pressures I should use? Haynes only gives pressures for tyres up to 195. The tyres are Michelin Primacys if it makes any difference.

Cheers Mike

Reply to
Mike P

You back Saabing again mate?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Oh yes :-) Got the passat diesel when the T16 died/failed MOT miserably and I needed to save money. Then I crashed the passat avoiding a tractor so needed something cheap as chips and not unbearably boring I picked up a G-reg 900S Catalyst, 170K miles loads of history, with the alloys, a JVC cd player, 5 months ticket and generally good nick all round - tyres almost new for the paltry sum on £165 off ebay because neither window worked and it had a slightly bent front wing.

I've had to readjust the gear linkage, replace both window motors, the cracked indicator, and the wiper switch. All the bits s/h cost me less than £50. I'll sell the sunroof deflector on ebay :-)

Pics still here...

I just had to have another. My wife says "only mentalists drive Saabs.... they're just too weird"..

I love it

Mike

Reply to
Ben P

And also I just posted a reply from my brother's PC - I donated the T16 to him when it died as I couldn't afford the repairs. He's now repaired it all, and just dropped a low mileage lump from a 1991 T16 into it after the headgasket died and it bent a conrod due to a hydraulic lock. I'm named on his insurance though, so I still get to play with it when I like!

Mike

Reply to
Mike

In article , snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

Nice one. I love mine, but I keep thinking, hmm, maybe I should try an Alfa, or something Japanese/German and performance, then when I know what I really missed and have enough money to do it justice, find a nice T16 Convertable.

Can't decide yet. The car has little niggles that put me off, and then on a good day when it behaves I love it again.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo