Under dash cover is loose

Hi all,

my '94 9000 CSE has an unusual interior fit problem that I hope someone else might know a solution for, since I have been unable to figure one out.

Under the dash by the steering column and above the pedals is a black carpeted cover. It appears to be held on by those 2 piece black plastic screws that Saab is known for. However on mine the piece that it would screw into (it appears to have a slot cut in it) is ripped/busted and a screw has nothing to grab onto. So this thing is hanging down and occasionally hitting my foot whie I'm driving. I've tried sticking it up with some tape, but it does not hold.

Has anyone come across this ad if so what did you do to fix it?

Thanks

Craig

Reply to
Craig M. Bobchin