Used Dealer San Francisco CA

Can anyone tell me the name or URL of a responsible used SAAB dealer in the San Francisco CA area? I am looking to buy a 2002-2004 almost anything from SAAB that is in very good condition and from a reliable dealer.

yp.yahoo.com hasn't provided anything except a couple of names.

A couple of weeks ago I got to an interesting web site of dealer from Edmunds or KBB or something like that, but I failed to bookmark it.

Any references and reviews of dealers would be welcome.

Thanks

JKA Half Moon Bay

Reply to
John Ahlstrom

John,

Being on the "right" coast, I can't really help much with dealers in SF, but a few thoughts about your impending purchase.

If you buy an '03 or later 9-3 it will be the "sport sedan", which is a much better car than the '02 or earlier.

If you buy an '03 or later with less than 50k miles it will still be covered under the factory warranty.

If you buy a certified preowned it will have a bumper to bumper warranty to 6 years/100k miles.

Why I'm mentiuoning the warranties is that you may do better pricewise buying the car from afar and having it shipped. So long as it's covered by the factory warranty you don't have as much to lose.

BTW, we have 2 '03 sport sedans in the family (mine and my daughters) and we are very pleased with both.

YMMV

Reply to
Fred W