used Saab parts in northern Europe?

I need a 5 speed transmission for a '92 900i. I am in Northern Germany and am finding few sources here. Any advice?

Robobass

Reply to
robobass

robobass wrote: :: I need a 5 speed transmission for a '92 900i. I am in Northern :: Germany and am finding few sources here. Any advice?

Has been answered in the danish newsgroup you posted to....

Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

Try just over the border in NL, in Overschild

+/- 100 km from Oldenburg)or Enter (Overijssel)

Reply to
MH