V Cheap (broken) 1984 t16 saloon (UK)

Non-runner, something in the ignition has failed.Runs OK ish when cold, dies when warmed up.

It's got 9 months MOT. It is black. 4 door saloon. Interior - door cards and lower dash have been recoloured black/grey. I was going to stick a grey carpet in and some dark seats to replace the disgusting beige ones. I've ran out of money though.

Good bits - recon turbo and gearbox last year, excellent smooth shift, turbo fine. Recon caliper (n/s) for MOT a couple of months ago. 2 almost new cooper budget performance tyres on the front, 1 new Dunlop on the rear and a nasty chinese thing! Electric sunroof works fine, as do 3 of the 4 windows.

Bad bits. Doesn't go atm. Either the dizzy or coil has packed up. No side stripes at all, I removed them to sort the rust spots and never got round to fitting them. Doors all lock, but no key for drivers door.

It's got 4 months tax on it. You can have this at cost on top of the cost of the car. Or I'll reclaim it

go on.. make me an offer. It's a shed, but apart from the ignition prob it's sound.

I only want to make back what I spent on the recon caliper and new Dunlop.. around £100

Come and take it away before I dump it..or the missus kills me.

Marlow, Bucks

Mike

Reply to
Mike P