VIN Saab 92

Does anybody know where the VIN on a SAAB 92 can be found?

Reply to
MH

Your Vin no is on the drivers side windshield. If you stand outside the car and look at the drivers windshield it is right in front of you. best regards papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK

Thanks, but I think a VIN on the windshield is not practical... It must be embossed in the body somewhere, but it's not on the usual place as in the 95/96, on the vertical section under the back seat.

Reply to
MH

If you've looked in all the 93'ish locations (firewall, metal panel of rear seat) and not found it, no. What's the story, you found a

92?!?!?!?!

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Driver's side doorframe perhaps? My Sonetts have it there.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Yes...

A friend has, now he wants to get it licenced and he cannot find a chassis number...

Reply to
MH