Vintage SAAB Quiz: What's wrong with this picture?

There are four things wrong with this picture:

... Maybe more?

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

"GM Powered", it's a Sonett 1, the year is very wrong, and, er, I don't know. Maybe the class is wrong?

Probably. What else do folks see?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I didn't continue looking after the first wrong thing -- the url. The tinyurl entity is *evil* and I will never follow any of their suspect links.

| Hide your affiliate URLs | | Are you posting something that you don't want people to know what the | URL is because it might give away that it's an affiliate link. Then you | can enter a URL into TinyURL, and your affiliate link will be hidden | from the visitor, only the tinyurl.com address and the ending address | will be visible to your visitors.

Why should anyone trust these urls after reading this text on tinyurl.com?

Please post plain links so we can have a fair chance of pre-judging the contents of the link destination.

Reply to
Goran Larsson

If it wasn't someone like Paul, I wouldn't have trusted it to follow it.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

in article snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Dave Hinz at snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote on 16/03/2005 20:06:

He's quick ... You overlooked a real newbie error :)

Yup, "GM Powered" ... Still, it could have been worse if it was running a Ford V4, rather than the DKW. It is a Sonett I ... It's not a 1966 model ... And ...

Reply to
Paul Halliday

Could we get back to the original topic? I also noticed the wrong year, Saab I and the GM reference, but what else is wrong?

-Dima

Reply to
Dima