Wanted, UK, C900 Leather interior CASH waiting

I have a three door 1988 C900 T16 which I would like to upgrade with a leather interior, preferably Black or Dark Grey.

Cash waiting for the right interior, I would like door cards and knee board too, but seats alone will suffice if in good condition.

In the firstplace please email me pref with pictures and an accurate description of condition.

Cheers

Al

Reply to
Al

Have you tried Neo Brothers or Two Stroke To Turbo? A quick glance at the latter's website shows they have a tan C900 leather interior, but they may have others. I'm sure other contributors will know of other Saab breakers...

D :-)

Reply to
Caerbannog