Where is the 9-5 antenna connector for TEL1?

I am installing a Nokia CARK-91 mobile phone kit in my SAAB 9-5 model year

2004. I found the multipin connector wrapped up on the left side behind the radio. Now I am searching for the connector of the roof antenna cable. I can see an RG58 coax cable coming up on the right hand side behind the radio. It disappears into a cable-loom. Does anyone know where I shall search for the connector at the end of the antenna cable? Boris
Reply to
Boris Smeds

I had the same problem with a 1999- 9-3. In the earlier 1999 models they did not put the antenna cable in. If you need more info, email me at snipped-for-privacy@wrapmation.com

The Cark-91 works really nice.