Wiring interior rear-view mirror

I've managed to crack my interior rear-view mirror (don't ask!) but of course you can't just replace the glass, you have to replace the whole thing. Currently it's the basic type with the tab you push/pull to dim. Looking online I can get one with the auto-dimming feature (not compass etc), but I'm not sure if the car is already wired for it. It's a (US spec) '04 9-3 4dr Arc. There are a couple of connector blocks in the overhead panel, one with spare connections, so I'm hopeful. Anyone know what the connections should be? Wire colours, etc? Thanks! Pete

Reply to
Pete