Wish me luck, year shocks today.

Not at all bad. I have a personal aversion to hops, so most beers and I don't get along well.

Wine is simple, sanitize everything. Open concentrate, put in primary fermenter, dilute as needed, add yeast. 1 week later, rack to secondary. about 30 days later, potassium sorbate to kill the yeast, and something to clarify the wine.. about 7-10 days later, bottle (filtering optional) and wait a bit for bottling shock to settle out, then enjoy.

I've made mead by the same kind of process, but it takes far longer due to the incompatibility between the yeast and the honey sugars.. I have some that's about 3-5 years old that's coming along very nicely... slightly cloudy, though.

Harvey

Reply to
Harvey White

have you tried "real Ales". the proper dark european beers. Also you can get beers made with Cherries, honey, raspberries and strwberries, with minimal, or usually no hops in them. They are more the traditional historical beers, because using hops is a relatively new thing interms of the history of making Ales.

Honey beer (not Mead) is actually very nice. And it isn't oversweet. You just get an aroma of honey along with the typical beer taste. A UK brewery actually make a limited edition Chocolate beer, using cocoa solids instead of Hops. Smelt absolutley wonderful. Unfortunatley didn't taste a patch on it though.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:58:48 -0000, skreiv MeatballTurbo :

OK. My Haynes is blue and are for 90, 99 and 900 8V/16V + turbo.

Reply to
Trond-Arve Hjelle

In article , saab900 @online.no spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

Yes, mine is for the 90,99,900 +turbo, but most is listed for the B and H 8v engines. chapter 13 (I think) is a suppliment that goes over the difference netween the 8 and 16v engines, later brakes, and injection systems, plus the merest mention fo the APC system.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Probably not, however, on the next cruise, perhaps I will have the chance.

Think I've had some of them. I like lemon beer.. although people could argue whether on not those are beers.

May not go for that, because of the"typical beer", but I'm willing to try a few new things here and there.

Might look for that, thanks.

Harvey

Reply to
Harvey White