WTD in UK - 9000 Rear nearside door (ruby red)

Wanted in UK - nearside rear door for SAAB 9000CDE (I believe that any 9000 door would do as they are interchangeable) in ruby red colour (this colour

). Mine is starting toshow a bit of rust and as the rest of the car is solid throughout I amtrying to find a direct replacement that won't need to be resprayed. Anyoneknow the whereabouts of a ruby colured SAAB 9000 that is being scrapped? Watch out for spamtrap if replying by email

Thanks Tony

Reply to
TMack